- This event has passed.
CCA Regulator Panel Breakfast Meeting
February 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
A light breakfast is included. Please indicate any diet restrictions on your Registration.
Join CCA and your banking colleagues as we get an update from the prudential banking regulators and a bonus legislative and enforcement update!
Please send any questions you have for our speakers, in advance to: Speaker Questions.
Location: Northern Trust Building
- Kristian E. Lipske, Compliance Examiner, FDIC
- Chasse T. Rehwinkel, Acting Director of Banking, IDFPR
- Sheila Steck, National Bank Examiner (Community Consumer Compliance Officer), OCC
- John J. Walz, Deputy Bureau Chief, Special Prosecutions Bureau, Illinois Attorney General
- John Woodruff, Managing Examiner, FRB Chicago
- Additionally, Marc Franson, Partner at Chapman and Cutler LLP will present on legislative and enforcement updates.
- Find out the hot topics on our regulator’s agenda and more importantly, ask your burning compliance questions!
- Send in your questions before February 2, 2020 to Speaker Questions.
Registration and Breakfast begins at 8:00 am
Session runs from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Attendees are advised to arrive before 8:15 a.m. and be prepared to present photo ID.
Last day of registration is end of business on January 31, 2020
As a reminder, CCA no longer accepts cash or checks as payment for meetings or membership dues. Payment is only accepted in advance by debit or credit card via our website. This important change is necessary to ensure receipt of payment. Registration for meetings or membership will not be considered complete without prepayment. CCA is no longer able to invoice for events and entry will be denied if payment has not been received. Payment can be made in advance using a debit or credit card via CCAs PayPal page. Failure to pay in advance may result in removal of registration for the event.
Speakers and Topics may be subject to change.
This session has been approved for 3 CRCM credits.
This session is not to be recorded electronically without written permission from the Chicagoland Compliance Association and all speakers. materials and opinions shared from the speakers are not necessarily those of the organization they represent and therefore, unless otherwise indicated, should be assumed personal and not indicative of any implied liability or accountability back to the respective organization.
Reservation cancellations received by the CCA after the registration deadline of January 31, 2020 will not receive a refund.
If after registering you do not see the “Thank You” page or you do not receive a confirmation email within two days, then your registration has not been received. Please email the CCA.
Registration has closed for this event.
Leave a Comment