- This event has passed.
The 5th Pillar: Customer Due Diligence Requirements
December 8, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
A light breakfast is included. Please indicate any diet restrictions on your Registration
Join CCA and your banking colleagues as we get an update on the upcoming requirements for the Fifth Pillar of BSA – Customer Due Diligence for Beneficial Ownership from industry experts. This is also a great opportunity to network with your peers, so register soon as there are a limited number of seats available!
Please send any questions you have for our speakers, in advance to: Speaker Questions.
Location: Northern Trust Building
- Maleka Ali, CAMS, President, Arc-Serv, LLC
- Brian J Crow, CAMS, Executive Vice President, TCA
- Danielle Heidemann, CIA, Senior Specialist, Wipfli LLP
- CDD and beneficial ownership basics, refresher and gray areas or things to consider.
- Getting into the nuance of CDD and beneficial ownership, with some case studies and examples.
- Development of Action Plan – Who is responsible for what? When should it be completed? Vendor oversight?
- Development of Policy & Procedures
- BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Risk Assessment updates
- New Account Form updates
- New Account Checklist updates
- Prepare staff training
- Perform monitoring after implementation
Registration and Breakfast begins at 8:00 am
Session runs from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Attendees are advised to arrive before 8:15 a.m. and be prepared to present photo ID.
Last day of registration is December 4, 2017
Important Message: CCA no longer accepts cash or checks as payment for meetings or membership dues. Payment is only accepted in advance by debit or credit card via our website. This important change is necessary to ensure receipt of payment. Registration for meetings or membership will not be considered complete without prepayment. CCA is no longer able to invoice for events and entry will be denied if payment has not been received. Payment can be made in advance using a debit or credit card via CCAs PayPal page. Failure to pay in advance may result in removal of registration for the event.
Speakers and Topics may be subject to change.
The session is in the process of being approved by the ICB for CRCM credits and ACAMS for CAMS credits.
This session is not to be recorded electronically without written permission from the Chicagoland Compliance Association and all speakers. materials and opinions shared from the speakers are not necessarily those of the organization they represent and therefore, unless otherwise indicated, should be assumed personal and not indicative of any implied liability or accountability back to the respective organization.
Reservation cancellations received by the CCA after the registration deadline of December 4, 2017 will not receive a refund.