CCA Regulator Panel Breakfast Meeting
February 16 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Join CCA and your banking colleagues as we hear from the regulatory agencies who will be providing an update on hot topics, recent regulatory violations, and key areas of focus related to regulatory compliance (e.g. CMS, fair lending, UDAAP, consumer compliance, BSA, CRA, etc.), including what’s on the radar for 2023. Time will be permitted to ask your pressing regulatory compliance questions to the agencies during the session. A legislative update will follow the panel on upcoming federal, state and local legislative 2023 agendas applicable to financial institutions. Breakfast is included.
Please send any questions you have for our speakers, in advance to: Speaker Questions.
Location: Northern Trust Building (the initial email indicated this was online, that was in error, this is onsite-only)
- Michael Diarra, Senior Exam Manager, CFPB
- Michael Kovarik, Senior Compliance Examiner, FDIC
- Jonathan March, Consumer Compliance Lead Expert, Midsize and Community Bank Supervision, OCC
- Mike Trefelner, Assistant Vice President Consumer Compliance, Supervision and Regulation, FRB Chicago
- Susana Soriano, Assistant Director of Banks & Trust, IDFPR
- Jacki Robinson-Ivy, Senior Vice President Public Affairs, Northern Trust – Legislative Update
- Find out the hot topics on our regulator’s agenda, recent regulatory violations, key areas of focus related to regulatory compliance, including what’s on the radar for the coming year.
- Ask your burning compliance questions! Send in your questions before February 14, 2023 to Speaker Questions.
Registration and Breakfast begins at 8:00 am
Session runs from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Attendees are advised to arrive before 8:30 a.m. and be prepared to present photo ID.
Parking is at a premium for Northern Trust CCA events, consider use of a parking app such as SpotHero (not an endorsement) to reserve your spot ahead of time.
Last day of registration is end of business on February 8, 2023
As a reminder, CCA no longer accepts cash or checks as payment for meetings or membership dues. Payment is only accepted in advance by debit or credit card via our website. Registration for meetings or membership will not be considered complete without prepayment. CCA is no longer able to invoice for events and entry will be denied if payment has not been received. Payment can be made in advance using a debit or credit card via CCAs PayPal page. Failure to pay in advance may result in removal of registration for the event.
Speakers and Topics may be subject to change.
This session has been approved for 3 CRCM credits.
This session is not to be recorded electronically without written permission from the Chicagoland Compliance Association and all speakers. materials and opinions shared from the speakers are not necessarily those of the organization they represent and therefore, unless otherwise indicated, should be assumed personal and not indicative of any implied liability or accountability back to the respective organization.
Reservation cancellations received by the CCA after the registration deadline of February 10,2023 will not receive a refund.
By registering for the event, the registrant agrees to adhere to Northern Trust and/or City of Chicago COVID requirements at the time of the event.
If after registering you do not see the “Thank You” page or you do not receive a confirmation email within two days, then your registration has not been received. Please email the CCA.
2022 memberships will be honored for this event. If you are unsure if your institution is a CCA member, please check here first. There will be no refunds in the event of an overpayment.