- This event has passed.
CCA HMDA Breakfast
December 9, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm CST
A light breakfast is included. Please indicate any diet restrictions on your Registration.
Join CCA and your banking colleagues as we get an update on HMDA related topics from knowledgeable industry experts. A great opportunity to network with your HMDA peers!
Please send any questions you have for our speakers, in advance to: .
Location: Northern Trust Building
- Heidi Wier, Managing Director, CrossCheck Compliance, LLC
- Tim Tedrick, Partner, Wipfli, LLC
- Michelle Strickland, CRCM, Director of Special Projects, TCA
Part I: HMDA Today:
- Current rules, (things haven’t changed quite yet)
- key definitions,
- common issues and hot spots that can pose civil monetary penalties,
- regulatory violations and/or audit exceptions.
Part II: What to do with your HMDA LAR:
- Data Integrity 3 Lines of Defense:
- what fields should you check
- how should you check
- who should be checking the data
- How do you ensure you’ve captured all of the HMDA-applicable loans on your LAR?
- How should your data be analyzed?
- Why you need to use Mapping!
- How can this impact Fair Lending, CRA, and UDAAP?
- What the Examiners and Regulators do with your HMDA data.
Part III: HMDA in 2018:
- What are the new rules.
- Focus on the new fields.
- Where are the challenges?
- What is the timeline?
- How can you prepare?
- What steps or action items should you be doing today?
Registration and Breakfast begins at 8:00 am
Session runs from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Attendees are advised to arrive before 8:15 a.m. and be prepared to present photo ID.
Last day of registration is December 2, 2016
Payment is required in advance or at the door. CCA is no longer able to invoice for events and entry will be denied. Payment can be made in advance via PayPal or at the door via check, cash, or through PayPal via your mobile device.
Speakers and Topics may be subject to change.
The session is pending for CRCM credits.
This session is not to be recorded electronically without written permission from the Chicagoland Compliance Association and all speakers. materials and opinions shared from the speakers are not necessarily those of the organization they represent and therefore, unless otherwise indicated, should be assumed personal and not indicative of any implied liability or accountability back to the respective organization.
If after registering you do not see the “Thank You” page or you do not receive a confirmation email within two days, then your registration has not been received please email the .
Reservation cancellations received by the CCA after the registration deadline will not receive a refund.
Registration is closed for this event.