- This event has passed.
CCA Regulator Panel Breakfast Meeting & B*SAFE Elder Abuse Train-the-Trainer
January 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
A light breakfast is included. Please indicate any diet restrictions on your Registration.
Join CCA and your banking colleagues as we get an update from the prudential banking regulators, and a bonus Train-the-Trainer session on B*SAFE Elder Abuse.
Please send any questions you have for our speakers, in advance to: .
Location: Northern Trust Building
- Michael Austin, Supervision Manager, FRB
- Cheryl England, Compliance Specialist, OCC
- Mike Kovarik, Senior Compliance Examiner, FDIC
- Paul Ward, District Manager, IDFPR
- Invited, CFPB
- Additionally, a Train-the-Trainer session of the Illinois Bankers and Seniors Against Financial Exploitation (B*SAFE) will be conducted by Claudia Kemple, Adult Protective Services Coordinator from the Illinois Department of Aging (10:30 to noon after regulatory panel)
- In order to grant certification to attendees, we are required to provide information via a sign-in sheet which will be available at the event.
- Find out the hot topics on our regulator’s agenda and more importantly, ask your burning compliance questions!
- Send in your questions before January 18, 2019 to .
Registration and Breakfast begins at 8:00 am
Session runs from 8:45 am to 12:00 pm
Attendees are advised to arrive before 8:30 a.m. and be prepared to present photo ID.
Last day of registration is end of business on January 18, 2019
Important Message: CCA no longer accepts cash or checks as payment for meetings or membership dues. Payment is only accepted in advance by debit or credit card via our website. This important change is necessary to ensure receipt of payment. Registration for meetings or membership will not be considered complete without prepayment. CCA is no longer able to invoice for events and entry will be denied if payment has not been received. Payment can be made in advance using a debit or credit card via CCAs PayPal page. Failure to pay in advance may result in removal of registration for the event.
Speakers and Topics may be subject to change.
The session is pending for CRCM credits.
This session is not to be recorded electronically without written permission from the Chicagoland Compliance Association and all speakers. materials and opinions shared from the speakers are not necessarily those of the organization they represent and therefore, unless otherwise indicated, should be assumed personal and not indicative of any implied liability or accountability back to the respective organization.
Reservation cancellations received by the CCA after the registration deadline of January 18, 2019 will not receive a refund.
If after registering you do not see the “Thank You” page or you do not receive a confirmation email within two days, then your registration has not been received. Please email the CCA.
Registration for this event has ended.